Conditions of Sale
Buy from Castello Editore:
-online: you can purchase online on the sales site www.castelloeditore.com
Payment methods currently active: credit card, advance bank transfer and cash on delivery.
Published prices include VAT.
-on site: you can purchase directly at our headquarters in Milan, the details of which are below (by appointment only)
Payment methods: cash, advance bank transfer and check.
-by mail order: you can purchase all our products from all over Italy.
Payment methods: advance bank transfer, cash on delivery and credit card.
General conditions of Sale
We recommend that you carefully read the contractual conditions reported here before proceeding with the purchase of the products you are interested in. These General Conditions of Sale (hereinafter referred to as “General Conditions”) regulate the contractual relationships between customers (hereinafter referred to as “Customers”) and the company Castello Editore Sas, with registered office in Via B. Ricasoli, 2 20121 Milan - Italy. The General Conditions and Terms reported here, together with the Order Confirmation, constitute the Contract between us (Castello editore Sas) and the Customer for the supply of the products. The Contract cannot be modified without prior written agreement by fax or e-mail. When Customers make the purchase they undertake to respect the General Conditions reported here.
1. Orders How to place an order: •on the website www.castelloeditore.com, completing the registration form and following the instructions; • by contacting our offices by fax (n° 02.8690329) or by e-mail (at the address: firstname.lastname@example.org ) indicating the requested material and your complete data for invoicing and shipping; •by going, by making an appointment by telephone, to no. 02.72021045, at our offices in Via B. Ricasoli – 20121 Milan between 9.00 and 13.00 from Monday to Friday. By placing an order, Customers make a purchase proposal for the chosen products under the conditions and terms indicated here. Castello editore Sas will however be free to accept or reject said proposal. If the order is not accepted, Castello Editore Sas will contact the Customers via e-mail or telephone. Castello Editore Sas undertakes to do everything possible to supply the products ordered by Customers in the shortest time possible, however it could happen that the goods are not immediately available or require supply times exceeding 7 working days. In this case, Customers will be contacted by telephone or e-mail to be informed about the time required for delivery. We could therefore propose alternative products. In the event that the Customer decides not to accept our proposals, we will cancel the order and in the event that it has already been paid, we will return the amount to the Customer. In the event that we are not able to deliver the ordered products, our responsibility will not go beyond the refund to the Customer of the amounts paid by him.
2. Custom-made orders The production of customized orders by Castello Editore Sas will take place from the moment Castello Editore Sas receives payment for the order from the customer, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
3. Information on the products The images illustrating the products are not part of the contractual scope and cannot under any circumstances be considered the responsibility of Castello Editore Sas
4. Prices The sales prices indicated on the Site and on the price lists are expressed in euros (€), include VAT and DO NOT include shipping costs . Shipping costs are always borne by the Customers and are invoiced at the end of the order. Castello Editore Sas reserves the right to change prices at any time, but undertakes to apply the prices indicated on the Site at the time the order is placed.
5. Payments Payment can be made by advance bank transfer, credit card or cash on delivery. If you pay by credit card, your card will be charged on the day your order is shipped. In case of payment by bank transfer, the shipment will take place after verification of payment.
6. Delivery methods The products purchased from Castello Editore Sas can be delivered throughout Italy. What to do upon delivery: a. Check the integrity of the packaging, which shows no damage or apparent anomalies. If no problems are found, accept delivery.
b. Only in the event of external material damage to the packaging and/or product due to transport, you have 2 possibilities: 1. Refuse the delivery without signing and send us an email to: email@example.com describing what happened . 2. Accept the delivery and specify in writing the conditional wording on the consignment note, plus the detailed description of the damage found. Subsequently send, via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 028690329, the description of the incident within 48 hours of receiving the product.
7. Right of withdrawal Sales of products via the Internet are governed by Legislative Decree no. 185 of 05/22/1999 which regulates the matter of distance contracts, i.e. carried out outside commercial premises. This legislation establishes the right of withdrawal, i.e. the possibility for the consumer to return the purchased product and obtain reimbursement of the expense incurred. This right is reserved exclusively for natural persons (consumers), therefore it cannot be exercised by legal persons and natural persons acting for purposes relating to any professional activity carried out. To exercise the right of withdrawal it is necessary to send, within 7 working days of receipt of the goods, the items for which you intend to exercise this right, requesting prior written authorization by contacting Castello Editore Sas, by telephone, fax or e-mail to: email@example.com Everything must be sent, by post or courier, to the following address: Castello Editore SasVia B. Ricasoli, 2 - 20121 Milan. The right of withdrawal is completely lost if the returned product is not intact.
8. Jurisdiction We will attempt to resolve any disputes promptly and efficiently. If you are not satisfied with these attempts and wish to appeal to the Judicial Authority, this Contract will be governed according to Italian law and will be subject to the jurisdiction of the Court of Milan. Any invalidity or ineffectiveness of one or more contractual clauses will in no case affect the validity or ineffectiveness of the other contractual clauses.
Castello Editore Sas
Via Bettino Ricasoli, 2
20121 Milan, Italy
Tel. 02-72.02.10.45 Fax 02-126.96.36.199
PI / Tax Code 11807570152